12MP SIM Card 3G wireless solar panel powered waterproof outdoor
security Wildlife Monitoring camera with 2.0' LCD
UM595 3G is a powerful and reliable performance wireless wildlife
1) 12MP invisible IR 3G camera;
2) 0.9s trigger speed;
3) MMS and Email function;
4) Support bigger size 1280*960 picture transmission
5) Remote control function:SMS or CamCtrl_M APP;
6) GPS and camera rename;
7) SD card over write to ensure cycle use;
8) No glow black LEDs with 12m(40ft) range;
9) In "Camera + Video" Mode, camera takes both pictures and video
at every trigger event.
10) Auto power off in 10 minutes whiles no keypad controlling.
11) Extremely long in-field battery life (in standby mode, up to 6
months with 8*AA batteries, batteries are not included ).
12) Lockable and password protected.
13) Color pictures at daytime, monochrome pictures at night,
14) Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the
15) Support Mufti-language: English, Finnish, German, Czech, Sweden, Noway, Italy, French,
16) Water resistant.
- Photo recording:
- Photo resolution: 12, 8 and 5MP
- Capture number (multi-shot): 1-3 programmable
- Photo stamp: time, day, moon, temperature, UOV logo
- Capture mode: color by day, black and white by night
- Video recording:
- Video resolution: 1280*720
- File format: AVI
- Video length: 5-60 seconds, programmable
- Audio video: yes
- Auto IR-cut-remove (at night)
- LCD display: 2.0” color display
- TV output computer output: USB2.0, net cable connect
- Time system:
- Trigger time: <0.9 second
- Trigger interval: 1-59sec, 1-60min, programmable
- Timed scan: 2X
- Night time illumination system:
- IR-flash range: 12-20M
- IR-LED: 42pcs no glow (940nm) IR LEDs
- Detection system:
- Motion sensor: PIR
- Detection range: 15-20M
- Power supply:
- Power consumption: 150mA - 800/1000mA (with different voltage)
- Security use:
- As valuable as this camera is for wildlife surveillance, it is even
more valuable as a security camera
- Put the camera up overlooking your business, watching your house
while you are on vacation, on a gate entering or exiting your
property and countless
- Packing list:
- Digital camera
- USB cable
- Belt strap
- Warranty card
- Instruction manual
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Gift-box packaging Qty: 20 pcs/CTN
The size of the package depends on your order, if the order is
small, we will use the small box; When the order is big, we will
use big cartons. Please reading this carefully.
Delivery Detail: 7 days after payment
Delivery Time:15 days to 20 days for QTY 100pcs
MOUNTING AND POSITIONING the CAM
There are two ways to mount the Cam.
- Using the adjustable web belt: Push one end of the belt through the
two brackets on the back of the Cam. Thread one plastic buckle part
onto each end of the belt. Fasten the belt around the tree trunk by
clicking the buckle ends together.
- Using the tripod socket: The camera is equipped with a socket at
the bottom end to enable mounting on a tripod or other mounting
accessories with a standard 1/4-20 thread.
Sensing angle and distance test
This test is recommended to check the sensing angle and monitoring
distance of the Cam. To perform the test:
1.Switch the Cam to the SETUP mode.
2.Make movements in front of the camera at several positions within
the area where you expect the
game or subjects to be. Try different distances and angles from the
3.If the motion indicator LED light blinks, it indicates that
position can be sensed. If it does not blink, that
position is outside of the sensing area.
The results of your testing will help you find the best placement
when mounting and aiming the Cam.The
height away from the ground should vary with the animal size
appropriately. In general, 3 to 6 feet is preferred.
Switching on the camera
Once you switch to the ON mode, the motion indicator LED (red) will
blink for about 10 seconds. This gives you time to close and lock the front cover of the Cam and then walk
away. After it stops blinking, the PIR is active, and any motion that is detected by it will trigger the
capture of photos or videos as programmed.
VIEW /DELETING IMAGE OR VIDEO ON THE CAMERA LCD SCREEN
There are two ways to review pictures or videos captures
- to use the camera LCD Screen
- To use a computer(or a SD card viewer with a USB port)
- Use the camera LCD screen to View/Delete Image or Video
1. Put the power switch in SETUP mode (switch to OFF first).
2. Push the OK (Replay) key to enter image review mode. View Image or Video
3. Use the UP/DOWN keys to scroll through your photos or videos.
RIGHT (Shot) key to review a video.Press OK to return
4.Push MENU to enter the Delete mode. You will see the first
″Delete″ screen, press the OK. Highlight the “Delete Current” or
“Delete All” option, then press OK.
UM595-3G Main specifications:
12MP, 8MP (Interpolated),
Real 5MP, 3MP
|Lens||F/NO=3.0 FOV(Field of View)=52°|
Dual-Band WCDMA 900/2100MHz
Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/
|Display Screen||2.0” LCD|
|Memory Card||Up to 32GB|
|PIR Sensor||Multi Zone|
|PIR Sensitivity||Adjustable (High/Normal/Low)|
|Weight||0.35 kg(without battery)|
|Operation/Storage Tem.||-20 - +60°C / -30 - +70°C|
|Trigger Interval||0s – 60 min.|
5‐55 second (in 5 second increments)；
1‐59 minutes(in 1 minute increments)；
1-8 hours(in 1 hour increments)；
|Power Supply||4×AA, 8×AA or 12AA|
|Stand-by Current||< 0.25 mA (<6mAh/Day)|
600 videos(interval=5min,video length=10s);
>800 MMS(use 12*AA batteries)
|Low Battery Alert||LED Indicator; SMS alert|
|Dimensions||140 x87 x55 mm|
|Operation Humidity||5% - 90%|
|Security authentication||FCC, CE, RoHS|